ICAR Forum – International Catastrophic Risks Forum 2018
The legacy of the costliest year in NatCat losses terms
- 2017 – the record loss year – an European view
- Coping with the continuously evolving risk exposure to extreme weather events
- Is insurability of the national housing portfolio changing with the climate change?
- How are weather related risks impacting upon other insurance business lines than property?
- Technology’s solutions to support both underwriting and loss adjustment activities in property insurance
Gathering forces to improve resilience to the increasing weather-related risk
- Nature-based solutions for catastrophic risk management
- PPP solutions to reduce the social, economic, and fiscal impacts of physical climate risks – latest trends and relevant experiences in Europe
Sheraton Hotel, Bucharest, Romania