The two-day program has been designed by insurance industry thought leaders with extensive executive and governance experience. Courses are highly interactive and include case studies to provide participants with a real world perspective on the content presented.
The program includes these modules:
- The Social Responsibility of the Board and the Social Value of Insurance
- The History of the Board and Board Priorities for 2023
- State of the Insurance Industry: Key Risks and Opportunities
- Lessons Learned: Observations and Best Practices from a 50+ Year Industry Veteran
- Board Strategies for Success: ERM, Risk Prediction and Prevention, Reinsurance, and Capital Management
- Insurance Innovation and the Future of the Industry
- Key components to boardroom success
- Climate risk, legal system abuse, and other challenges impacting the industry
- Stakeholders’ needs and demands in an ever-changing world
- Board anatomy, etiquette, and best practices
- Regulation, regulatory practices, and the responsibilities of public policymakers
- Enterprise risk management strategies and insurer performance metrics
- The importance of pivoting to a risk prediction and prevention model
- How to prepare for the future of the industry
- Have limited or specialized insurance industry exposure
- Are new to the insurance industry
- Are looking for a refresher on insurance fundamentals and an update on industry trends and regulatory priorities
$4,995 Representatives from The Institutes Board of Trustees companies, and Triple-I and IIS member companies.
$6,995 General registration
Registration fee includes all program materials and meals during the two days of programming.